The USD is sliding marginally lower against its trading partners following the news that fourth quarter US GDP remained unchanged
- USD slips lower while Gold markets could become interestingThe USD is sliding marginally lower against its trading partners following the news that fourth [...]
- EURUSD slumped yesterday. EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.0998 1.1122 1.1194 Support 1.0802 1.0731 1.0607 Primary Scenario EURUSD slumped yesterday, below the daily pivot point at 1.0927. A deeper correction will [...]
- Japan remains at brink of deflationThe national Japanese consumer price index (CPI) rose 2.0 percent in February from the year-ago [...]
Yen Strength was halted Friday following a weaker than expected inflation report and downbeat retail sales data. It appears that
Next week’s most important data release will be the non-farm payrolls report from the United States on Friday. However, before
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.0998 1.1122 1.1194 Support 1.0802 1.0731 1.0607 Primary Scenario EURUSD slumped yesterday, below the daily pivot point
The national Japanese consumer price index (CPI) rose 2.0 percent in February from the year-ago period, according to government data
USD/JPY was steadier in the Asian session after a Thursday’s big tumble to 118.33. In the US session the pair
Volatility in the financial markets has resumed once again following the overnight news that a Saudi Arabian led coalition launched
The GBP/USD, traded to a peak of 1.4995 as part of a risk off trade which saw stocks tumble and
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1023 1.1075 1.1136 Support 1.0909 1.0848 1.0796 Primary Scenario EURUSD has experienced strong resistance at the current
USD/JPY extended lower in Asia, following a decline yesterday on data showing orders for US durable goods unexpectedly declined a
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1000 1.1082 1.1137 Support 1.0862 1.0807 1.0725 Primary Scenario EURUSD edged up at 1.1027, before closing below the daily pivot (1.0945). Further drop of the market will
- GBPUSD: Revolving the daily pivot point.
- AUDUSD: Testing the critical resistance at 0.7831.
- AUDUSD has just surpassed the daily pivot.
- USDJPY pair tumbled in the previous session.
- EURUSD is revolving the daily pivot point at 1.0599. 0
- USDJPY: Still above the Kumo.
- GBPUSD is trading narrowly above the daily pivot.
- USDCHF recovered from its correction phase.
USD/JPY had a quiet Asian session but held onto most gains made from Tuesday’s strong US new home sales which unexpectedly rose to a seven year high. The dollar rallied [...]
- AUD falls briefly on weak China manufacturing PMI
- AUD/USD rises, EUR/USD eases
- USD/JPY steady after BoJ meeting minutes
- EUR/USD jumps to $1.10 after Fed statement
- Quiet trading as markets await Fed meeting
- USD pairs quiet ahead of FOMC, AUD down on dovish RBA
- USD/JPY consolidates head of BoJ and FOMC
- USD/JPY recovers from post-US retail sales dip
- US GDP in focus next week
- Federal Reserve rate decision in focus next week
- Chinese inflation data in focus
- Week Ahead – US nonfarm payrolls and central banks in focus
- Week Ahead – Fed Chair Yellen’s testimony is main highlight
- Eurogroup, FOMC minutes in focus next week
- Bank of England inflation report will be in focus next week
- US nonfarm payrolls will be highlight of the week
- Fed the next highlight after ECB
- ECB meeting the highlight of the week