The AUD whipsawed tumbling to a fresh 6-year low at 0.7255, before rebounding later in the trading session. The Aussie
- FOMC main driver for dollarThe dollar firmed on Tuesday as cautious investors covered short positions ahead of the start [...]
- US durable goods orders rise in June as businesses accelerate spendingDurable goods orders in the United States rose a seasonally adjusted 3.4% in June from [...]
- JPY firm on Chinese market jitters, USD consolidates ahead of FOMCUSD/JPY stablized in Asia, after sliding to as low as 123.62. Last week the pair [...]
- Aussie Whipsaws Along with Chinese Stocks
- FOMC main driver for dollar
- US durable goods orders rise in June as businesses accelerate spending
- JPY firm on Chinese market jitters, USD consolidates ahead of FOMC
- USDJPY is trading within the Kumo.
- Euro Pushed Through Resistance Following Positive Sentiment Data
The dollar firmed on Tuesday as cautious investors covered short positions ahead of the start of a two-day U.S. Federal
Durable goods orders in the United States rose a seasonally adjusted 3.4% in June from a month earlier, according to
USD/JPY stablized in Asia, after sliding to as low as 123.62. Last week the pair surged to a six-week high
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1153 1.1219 1.1312 Support 1.0994 1.0901 1.0835 Primary Scenario EURUSD surged above the daily pivot point
EUR/USD surged higher to a 1.1113 two-week peak, after surging passed resistance near the 20-day moving average at 1.1019. The
The highlight of this week will be the Federal Reserve policy meeting (FOMC) which takes place on July 28-29. The
USD/JPY started the new trading week by declining further, retracing the gains made after having surged to a six-week high
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1008 1.1037 1.1079 Support 1.0938 1.0896 1.0868 Primary Scenario EURUSD intends to penetrate the hurdle at 1.1008.
European Commission, ECB and IMF agree that Greece has fully implemented the prior-action programs that were agreed as a pre-requisite
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1026 1.1070 1.1122 Support 1.0930 1.0878 1.0834 Primary Scenario EURUSD topped up at 1.1026, before closing below the daily pivot at 1.0974. Any aggressive movement to the
- USDJPY: The bullish outlook is still in force.
- EURUSD gained momentum.
- USDCHF intends to eye a fresh high.
- EURUSD under pressure.
- AUDUSD recovered from the previous bottom.
- EURUSD is following a downtrend in the 4-Hour chart.
- GBPUSD now focus on 1.5698.
- USDJPY turned sharply bullish in the previous session.
USD/JPY traded sideways in a tight 123.84-124.05 range. • JPY crosses were heavy, sentiment risk-off, TSE/other Asia bourses off, China PMI. • EUR/JPY to 136.30 then to 135.88, GBP/JPY 191.98 to [...]
- USD/JPY lifted by US home sales, kiwi rises after RBNZ
- USD/JPY extends lower as U.S. Treasury yields fall
- USD/JPY lifted by Fed’s Bullard comments on rate hike
- AUD pressured by crash in gold prices
- USD/JPY rises above 124.00, GBP/USD lifted by hawkish Carney
- USD lifted by Yellen, rate hike expectations
- USD/JPY steady as market await Fed Chair Yellen’s speech, EUR/USD flat as Greek parliament votes
- EUR/USD falls back to 1.09
- FOMC in focus next week
- Week Ahead – RBA minutes, RBNZ policy decision, China PMI in focus
- EU Summit eyed ahead of busy week which includes ECB and Yellen
- Markets turn focus on Greek referendum ahead of next week’s data releases
- US non-farm payrolls in focus next week alongside global PMI data
- EU Summit on Greece and global PMI data will be next week’s focus
- FOMC highlight of the week – when will the Fed hike rates?
- Eurozone GDP, China CPI and RBNZ policy meeting in focus next week
- Nonfarm payrolls and ECB are next week’s important events
- US and UK GDP in focus next week