The Bank of Canada bolstered expectations for no change in rates well into next year as they maintained the outlook
- Sterling Breaks Out Following Drop in Unemployment RateSterling is breaking out to fresh 3-week highs on better than expected employment numbers as [...]
- USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect. EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.0843 1.0926 1.1036 Support 1.0650 1.0541 1.0458 Primary Scenario EURUSD has successfully penetrated the daily pivot (1.0734) - a key resistance. If the pair manages [...]
- USD/JPY below 120.00, EUR/USD up into 1.07 handleUSD/JPY has remained below the key 120.00 level for a fourth day, weighed down by [...]
- Sterling Breaks Out Following Drop in Unemployment Rate
- USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect.
- USD/JPY below 120.00, EUR/USD up into 1.07 handle
- Dollar falls a fourth day on weak US housing and jobless claims data
- Crude Oil Breaks Out as Inventories Finally Ease
- Aussie rises on better than forecast jobs
Sterling is breaking out to fresh 3-week highs on better than expected employment numbers as Greek concerns are hitting the
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.0843 1.0926 1.1036 Support 1.0650 1.0541 1.0458 Primary Scenario EURUSD has successfully penetrated the daily pivot (1.0734) – a
USD/JPY has remained below the key 120.00 level for a fourth day, weighed down by weak US economic data. On
The US dollar weakened for a fourth day today as a string of disappointing US economic data weighed on the
Crude oil prices consolidated Thursday after experiencing its best gains of 2015 on Wednesday. Price action is breaking out of
The Australian dollar surged to the highest in almost three weeks against the greenback after some positive jobs data out
AUD/USD opened in Asia at 0.7677 after closing in New York at 0.7682. Broad USD selling takes the pair higher
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.0732 1.0782 1.0863 Support 1.0602 1.0521 1.0471 Primary Scenario EURUSD has tested the hurdle at 1.0732. A
The Euro dropped against most major currencies as the German 10-year Bund yield hit a new record low of 0.123%.
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.0730 1.0806 1.0906 Support 1.0554 1.0454 1.0378 Primary Scenario EURUSD has experienced strong resistance, before closing below the daily pivot (1.0630). The pair will attempt to retest
- EURUSD is oscillating around the daily pivot.
- AUDUSD has violated the critical support level at 0.7636 and 0.7594.
- EURUSD is following a downtrend.
- USDJPY: The bullish outlook is still in force.
- USDJPY: Finally bullish sentiment.
- EURUSD topped up at 1.1035.
- AUDUSD edged up at 0.7690.
- USDJPY is searching for direction.
AUD/USD opened in Asia at 0.7626. It slid to 0.7596 into the China data releases. There was an initial spike to 0.7635 after China’s GDP data came in within expectations [...]
- Yen bounces after Shinzo Abe’s adviser says it is weak enough
- USD/JPY steady after BoJ
- Aussie eases down despite steady Chinese CPI
- USD/JPY rallies above 120.00 after FOMC minutes
- USD/JPY falls after BOJ meeting lifts yen
- USD gains, AUD rallies after RBA holds rates
- Dollar remains weak after post-nonfarm payrolls tumble
- Quiet ranges in holiday-thinned trade and ahead of nonfarm payrolls
- Week Ahead – Focus will be on US inflation, China GDP and ECB
- Bank of England policy meeting in focus next week
- Nonfarm payrolls and PMI data in focus
- US GDP in focus next week
- Federal Reserve rate decision in focus next week
- Chinese inflation data in focus
- Week Ahead – US nonfarm payrolls and central banks in focus
- Week Ahead – Fed Chair Yellen’s testimony is main highlight
- Eurogroup, FOMC minutes in focus next week
- Bank of England inflation report will be in focus next week