EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1258 1.1307 1.1352 Support 1.1163 1.1117 1.1068 Primary Scenario EURUSD has just penetrated the key level at
- AUDUSD is revolving the daily pivot point. EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1258 1.1307 1.1352 Support 1.1163 1.1117 1.1068 Primary Scenario EURUSD has just penetrated the key level at 1.1258. If the pair manages to extend [...]
- Gold rises as investors rush to safer assetsGold edged higher on Tuesday on safe haven plays as equity markets fell again. Markets [...]
- USD/JPY slips as safe haven demand lifts yen, China PMI disappointsUSD/JPY fell to 120.57 on Tuesday, from late U.S. session levels of 121.65, maintaining [...]
Gold edged higher on Tuesday on safe haven plays as equity markets fell again. Markets began to be concerned that
USD/JPY fell to 120.57 on Tuesday, from late U.S. session levels of 121.65, maintaining its descent from Friday’s high of
The dollar received a boost during the latter stage of the Jackson Hole central bankers conference which rekindled the potential
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1277 1.1370 1.1431 Support 1.1123 1.1062 1.0969 Primary Scenario EURUSD is heading towards the resistance level at
This week brings the latest report on the US jobs market – the nonfarm payrolls report, which may sway policymakers
USD/JPY was down about 0.4 percent at 121.28 yen but above a seven-month low of 116.15 touched a week ago.
The focus next week will be on worldwide services and manufacturing PMI results, the European Central Bank policy meeting and
Sterling moved lower on Thursday and continued to trade under pressure on Friday, following a 25 basis points climb in
Gross domestic product expanded at a 3.7 percent annual pace instead of the 2.3 percent rate reported last month, the
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1334 1.1429 1.1495 Support 1.1173 1.1107 1.1012 Primary Scenario EURUSD is hovering below the daily pivot point at 1.1268. A plunge of the pair will lead the
- USDJPY has experienced strong resistance during this week.
- GBPUSD: The strength of the market faded.
- EURUSD topped up at a multi-month high at 1.1712.
- EURUSD surged into fresh high and hit the resistance level at 1.1491.
- EURUSD continues its bullish sentiment.
- EURUSD turned sharply bullish.
- Aussie has tested the critical support level at 0.7310.
- GBPUSD: The trading range has been limited to 1.5544 and 1.5653.
The U.S. dollar benefited from upbeat U.S. GDP data as well as jobless claims figures on Thursday. The dollar index held near one-week highs of 96.031 set overnight. GDP adds to [...]
- Risk appetite back after Wall Street gains
- USD/JPY steadier after China rate cut
- USD/JPY bounces off seven-month low but remains below 120.00
- Tumble in Chinese markets impact AUD while USD sold off too
- Risk off on weak China data, USD/JPY extends decline
- Dollar tumbles after Fed minutes
- AUD weighed down as Chinese stock markets extend slide
- USD/JPY recovers some losses made from Empire State Manufacturing number
- UK and US GDP in focus next week
- Week Ahead –BoJ, RBA, FOMC minutes in focus next week
- UK jobs data will be highlight of the week
- US non-farm payrolls in focus as September rate hike expected
- FOMC in focus next week
- Week Ahead – RBA minutes, RBNZ policy decision, China PMI in focus
- EU Summit eyed ahead of busy week which includes ECB and Yellen
- Markets turn focus on Greek referendum ahead of next week’s data releases
- US non-farm payrolls in focus next week alongside global PMI data
- EU Summit on Greece and global PMI data will be next week’s focus