EUR/USD has lifted to the 20-day moving average near 1.1200 following a better than expected rise in the German May
- Weak US data weigh on dollar, focus now on CPI and Yellen The US was weaker across the board on Friday, following a sell off after a [...]
- AUDUSD intends to extend its correction. EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1168 1.1224 1.1269 Support 1.1066 1.1022 1.0965 Primary Scenario EURUSD is pivoting around the daily pivot at 1.1123. A decisive thrust of the [...]
- Post-FOMC sees USD easing backUSD/JPY eases back down after a brief surge to 121.49 following the FOMC minutes. In [...]
Next week begins rather quietly as many major markets will be closed on Monday for holidays. Europe will observe the
The US was weaker across the board on Friday, following a sell off after a batch of soft US economic
USD/JPY eased lower in Asia off from 121.09 to 120.76 after the announcement that the Bank of Japan left policy
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1168 1.1224 1.1269 Support 1.1066 1.1022 1.0965 Primary Scenario EURUSD is pivoting around the daily pivot at
Cable surged following the UK retail sales report for April, which beat the median forecasts. Warm weather boosted seasonal clothing
USD/JPY eases back down after a brief surge to 121.49 following the FOMC minutes. In Asia the pair traded from
The US dollar had a brief boost on Wednesday following the publication of the Federal Reserve Open Market Committee’s minutes
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1142 1.1191 1.1231 Support 1.1052 1.1012 1.0962 Primary Scenario EURUSD bounced up from the previous low and
Crude oil prices move higher on Wednesday after declining below support Tuesday following a stronger than expected draw in inventories.
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1276 1.1405 1.1484 Support 1.1069 1.0990 1.0862 Primary Scenario The market is still putting pressure to the EURUSD pair. A drop of the exchange rate below the
- EURUSD edged up at 1.1466, before closing below the daily pivot.
- EURUSD: Still in a bullish outlook.
- AUDUSD topped up at 0.8162.
- GBPUSD is trading near a multi-month high.
- EURUSD bounced up from the previous bottom.
- GBPUSD surged into fresh highs.
- USDJPY is now poised to exceed the hurdle at 119.93.
- GBPUSD turned sharply bullish, after clearing all the given resistance levels.
USD/JPY extended higher in Wednesday’s Asian session, from 120.58 to 120.98. A rising Nikkei following Japan's better-than-expected economic growth led to a falling yen. Japan's GDP expanded at a 2.4 [...]
- AUD/USD falls after dovish RBA minutes, USD/JPY better bid
- USD/JPY claws back some losses
- NZD/YSD hit by lower Fonterra forecasts
- USD/JPY consolidates losses after weak US retail sales
- NZD/USD biggest mover after RBNZ Financial Stability Report
- USD/JPY trades above key 120.00 level
- EUR/USD eases lower ahead of Eurogroup meeting
- UK elections results show Conservatives surprise by winning more seats
- Eurozone and UK inflation in focus as well as FOMC minutes
- Bank of England rate decision in focus at start of the week
- UK elections next week, big risk event for pound
- FOMC statement the highlight for next week
- Week Ahead – Focus will be on US inflation, China GDP and ECB
- Bank of England policy meeting in focus next week
- Nonfarm payrolls and PMI data in focus
- US GDP in focus next week
- Federal Reserve rate decision in focus next week
- Chinese inflation data in focus