EUR/USD found a footing under 1.1150 after a fleeting foray below here earlier in the European trading session. After experiencing
- EUR/USD tests 1.12 , shrugs off Grexit fearsEUR/USD opened in Asia at 1.1237 after a recovery during Monday’s European session and after [...]
- GBPUSD: The trading range is limited to 1.5668 and 1.5794. EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1355 1.1476 1.1677 Support 1.1034 1.0833 1.0712 Primary Scenario EURUSD has recovered from the previous low at 1.0953. A persistent trading above the daily [...]
- Euro resilient as Greece’s IMF deadline loomsThe euro is a lot stronger in early Tuesday trading compared to when markets opened [...]
- In Line Inflation and Employment has Little Effect on Euro
- EUR/USD tests 1.12 , shrugs off Grexit fears
- GBPUSD: The trading range is limited to 1.5668 and 1.5794.
- Euro resilient as Greece’s IMF deadline looms
- Swiss National Bank Intervenes in Currency Markets
- Euro falls on Grexit concerns, yen rises on safe haven demand
EUR/USD opened in Asia at 1.1237 after a recovery during Monday’s European session and after testing 1.12 in the US
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1355 1.1476 1.1677 Support 1.1034 1.0833 1.0712 Primary Scenario EURUSD has recovered from the previous low at
The euro is a lot stronger in early Tuesday trading compared to when markets opened on Monday when there was
EUR/CHF is trading firmer after the Swiss Nation Bank intervened in the currency markets, which was confirmed by the bank’s
EUR/USD opened with a gap down from Friday’s 1.1164 New York close to 1.1025 and briefly dipped to 1.0955 on
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1210 1.1259 1.1300 Support 1.1120 1.1080 1.1031 Primary Scenario EURUSD has opened with a huge gap in
The euro opened on Monday with a gap lower against most of its counterparts as markets reacted to the news
EUR/CHF currency pair has dropped lower falling more than a big figure before finding support near 1.0420, following Thursday’s surge.
Next week’s highlight will be the US jobs report. The all-important non-farm payrolls report will be released on Thursday instead
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1235 1.1268 1.1309 Support 1.1161 1.1120 1.1087 Primary Scenario EURUSD is pivoting around the daily pivot point at 1.1194. A decisive movement to the south will lead the
- GBPUSD is following a downtrend in the 4-hour chart.
- USDJPY pair is now poised to penetrate the upper level of the Kumo.
- EURUSD: High volatility.
- USDJPY: Bearish sentiment, still in play.
- EURUSD edged up at 1.1435, before closing below the daily pivot.
- USDJPY topped up at 124.43, before retracing sharply below the cloud.
- GBPUSD is trading near the previous top.
- USDJPY: The price action remains below the cloud.
EUR/USD inched down 0.2 percent to 1.1181 and was mostly stuck within a tight 1.1235-1153 range for the third day. The pair is on track to end the week [...]
- USD/JPY erases post-US GDP gains, Greece weighs
- USD rises on rate hike speculation
- USD broadly stronger, Euro falls despite Greek deal hopes
- Euro rises as Greece offers new proposals ahead of emergency EU summit
- EUR/USD slips below 1.14 after failed Eurogroup meeting
- USD/JPY plunges after FOMC
- USD/JPY in tight range ahead of FOMC risk
- EUR/USD remains bid, USD/JPY fluctuates on Kuroda comments
- EU Summit on Greece and global PMI data will be next week’s focus
- FOMC highlight of the week – when will the Fed hike rates?
- Eurozone GDP, China CPI and RBNZ policy meeting in focus next week
- Nonfarm payrolls and ECB are next week’s important events
- US and UK GDP in focus next week
- Eurozone and UK inflation in focus as well as FOMC minutes
- Bank of England rate decision in focus at start of the week
- UK elections next week, big risk event for pound
- FOMC statement the highlight for next week
- Week Ahead – Focus will be on US inflation, China GDP and ECB